7 Habits of Highly Effective People Foundations
The Foundations workshop provides an introduction to the 7 Habits and the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature 2 days workshop.
Great performance requires a common set of values, behaviors, and skills that align individual capabilities to your organization’s strategy. Tap intoyour best with The 7 Habits Foundations, the one-day introduction to The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®: Signature Edition 4.0 content.
You will learn how to make better choices about how you spend your time and energy and also learn how to work more effectively with others to achieve far better results. You'll also learn how to balance your time and renew so you can achieve the most important goals of your organization.
Attend this foundational workshop and you will be able to:
- Assume full accountability for the results.
- Identify what matters most in their work and personal lives.
- Prioritize and achieve their most important goals, instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
- Collaborate more effectively by building relationships of trust and mutual benefit.
- Effectively communicate in all aspects of their lives, including the digital world.
- Approach problems and opportunities with creative collaboration.
- Integrate continuous improvement and learning
Date: Note this is modulated session on the following date and times: Plan on being available all three days!
Wednesday, May 4, 2022: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Expressway Tower, Room 208
Mary Stall, Organizational Effectiveness
Enroll Now: my.SMU>Employee Self Service>Learning and Development>Request Training Enrollment. Use Course Code HR7HF to search for this course.
Parking for in-person sessions: SMU visitors to Expressway Tower may park in the Robson & Lindley Aquatics Center and Barr-McMillion Natatorium AUP parking lot to the east of Expressway Tower. Overflow parking may use the AUP Dyer lot located one block north of Expressway Tower off the Central Expwy service road. Please visit Parking and ID Services to view the Campus Parking Map.
This workshop counts as an elective for Manager Orientation.