7 Habits of Highly Effective People Foundations
The Foundations workshop provides an introduction to the 7 Habits and the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature 2 days workshop.
Great performance requires a common set of values, behaviors, and skills that align individual capabilities to your organization’s strategy. Tap intoyour best with The 7 Habits Foundations, the one-day introduction to The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®: Signature Edition 4.0 content.
You will learn how to make better choices about how you spend your time and energy and also learn how to work more effectively with others to achieve far better results. You'll also learn how to balance your time and renew so you can achieve the most important goals of your organization.
Attend this foundational workshop and you will be able to:
- Assume full accountability for the results.
- Identify what matters most in their work and personal lives.
- Prioritize and achieve their most important goals, instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
- Collaborate more effectively by building relationships of trust and mutual benefit.
- Effectively communicate in all aspects of their lives, including the digital world.
- Approach problems and opportunities with creative collaboration.
- Integrate continuous improvement and learning
Date: Wednesday, August 2, 2023: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Expressway Tower, Room 208
Mary Stall, Organizational Effectiveness
Enroll Now: my.SMU>Employee Self Service>Learning and Development>Request Training Enrollment. Use Course Code HR7HF to search for this course.
This workshop counts as an elective for Manager Orientation.
Parking for in-person sessions:
Visitors to Expressway Tower must now park in the AUP lots W1, W2, W3 to the north of Expressway Tower as designated on this map https://www.smu.edu/-/media/Site/BusinessFinance/Campus-Services/ParkingAndCardServices/Campus-Parking-Map-22-23.pdf
Those wishing to take the shuttle bus will be dropped off at Expressway Tower.