Inspire a Culture of Trust
Participate in a transformational leadership journey that will give you the powerful framework, skills, and tools to be a credible leader who intentionally builds a team culture of trust.
In this module, you will learn how to accelerate your credibility as a leader, learn about and practice the 13 Behaviors® of High-Trust Leaders, and plan to intentionally build a culture of high trust with your team.
Participants will learn how to:
- Make building trust an explicit goal of their work.
- Use their personal Trust Quotient (tQ) to assess how others in the organization perceive their trustworthiness.
- Recognize the real, measurable Trust Taxes they might be paying without realizing it.
- Quickly build relationships of trust with their team and colleagues.
- Change Trust Taxes to Trust Dividends—the benefits that come from growing relationships of trust.
- Begin using the 13 Behaviors as an important cultural lever