Student DART Pass Information
Students registered for Spring 2018 are automatically enrolled for the DART Go Pass provided that:
- You are enrolled for classes for more than 24 hours
- You have a current photo on your ID Card account
- You show a Release of "FERPA Directory Information and Restriction" form on your MY.SMU.EDU account. Check your account if you are not sure
- The phone number is the cellphone number on your MY.SMU.EDU account
- The confirmation email with activation instructions will be sent to your SMU email account.
Students not eligible for automatic enrollment with the criteria above. Please complete the form below only if:
- You are registered for classes for more than 24 hours
- You have a current photo for your ID Card account
- Allow 2-3 weeks for processing
- Duplicate orders will not be processed. You will receive an email to your SMU email with activation instructions.
Things to remember:
Lost or Stolen Passes: The corporate pro-rated replacement cost of a lost or stolen DART Transit Pass is the responsibility of the card holder. Contact the Parking and ID Card Services Office for details email email@example.com
All orders are processed by the Parking & ID Card Services Office then submitted to DART for final processing.
Annual DART Local Passes are good on all DART trains and buses, including FLEX and DART On-Call, Trinity Railway Express between Union Station and CentrePort/DFW Airport Station.
Annual DART Regional Passes are good on all DART trains and buses, including FLEX and DART On-Call, Trinity Railway Express, the T in Ft. Worth and Denton County Transportation Authority trains and buses. DART GoPasses are valid for the calendar year, January 1s t through December 31st
Student DART GoPass
Form for Students not eligible for automatic enrollment only. Duplicate orders will not be processed.