Student DART Pass Information
Students registered for Fall 2019 are automatically enrolled for the DART Go Pass provided that:
- You are enrolled for classes for more than 24 hours
- You have a current photo on your ID Card account
- You show a Release of "FERPA Directory Information and Restriction" form on your MY.SMU.EDU account. Check your account if you are not sure.
- The phone number used is the cellphone number on your MY.SMU.EDU account at the time of registration and it must be a US Cellphone. (International cellphones are not compatible with DART App.) Android or Apple 7.0 or newer.
- To download the app go to App Store or Google Play and Select DART GoPass app
- Allow 2-3 weeks from class registration date for DART processing
Download the DART GoPass App from the App Store and follow the instructions below to activate.
Things to remember:
Cellphone number or cellphone changes require a replacement order. Please email email@example.com with the old number (needed to locate the account) and new phone number as well as your SMU ID number.
All orders are processed by the Parking & ID Card Services Office then submitted to DART for final processing.
Annual DART Local Passes are good on all DART trains and buses, including FLEX and DART On-Call, Trinity Railway Express between Union Station and CentrePort/DFW Airport Station.
Annual DART Regional Passes are good on all DART trains and buses, including FLEX and DART On-Call, Trinity Railway Express, the T in Ft. Worth and Denton County Transportation Authority trains and buses. DART GoPasses are valid for the calendar year, January 1s t through December 31st