Student DART Pass Information
Students registered for Spring 2019 are automatically enrolled for the DART Go Pass provided that:
- You are enrolled for classes for more than 24 hours
- You have a current photo on your ID Card account
- You show a Release of "FERPA Directory Information and Restriction" form on your MY.SMU.EDU account. Check your account if you are not sure
- The phone number is the US cellphone number on your MY.SMU.EDU account. iPhone user must have a iPhone7 or newer.
- The confirmation email with activation instructions will be sent to your SMU email account.
Things to remember:
Lost or Stolen Passes: The corporate pro-rated replacement cost of a lost or stolen DART Transit Pass is the responsibility of the card holder. Contact the Parking and ID Card Services Office for details email email@example.com
All orders are processed by the Parking & ID Card Services Office then submitted to DART for final processing.
Annual DART Local Passes are good on all DART trains and buses, including FLEX and DART On-Call, Trinity Railway Express between Union Station and CentrePort/DFW Airport Station.
Annual DART Regional Passes are good on all DART trains and buses, including FLEX and DART On-Call, Trinity Railway Express, the T in Ft. Worth and Denton County Transportation Authority trains and buses. DART GoPasses are valid for the calendar year, January 1s t through December 31st