Bridwell Clergy Card
Who is eligible?
All clergy with a permanent appointment.
To request a clergy card, complete an application card at the Circulation
Desk and submit it with:
- a business card, church letterhead, or other documentation of your clergy
- a $75.00 refundable deposit, which will be held for a minimum of one year
or until the card is surrendered.
Clergy card holders receive a three-week loan for regular, circulating books
and for new books.
Please note that all materials are subject to recall which may shorten the
loan period after the item is checked out.
Clergy card holders may borrow up to 10 items at a time. The card issued
to members is also valid at Fondren and Hamon Libraries.
- Audiovisual items & new books: 2
- Regular circulating books: 5
- Two-hour reserve items: $1.00 per item per hour
- One-day reserve items: $3.00 per item per day
- Audiovisual items: $2.00 per item per day
- Recalled items: $1.00 per item per day ($2.00 for audiovisual items)
- Other circulating items: $.50 per item per day