Who is eligible?
Anyone who does not have current borrowing privileges may become a Bridwell Associate. The cost is $75 per year ($50 for students), and cards may be purchased at the Bridwell circulation desk. You may also request to be added to the Bridwell events mailing list.
Associates receive a three-week loan for regular, circulating books and for new books.
Please note that all materials are subject to recall which may shorten the loan period after the item is checked out.
Bridwell Associates may borrow up to 10 items at a time. The card issued to members is also valid at Fondren and Hamon Libraries.
- Audiovisual items & new books: 2
- Regular circulating books: 5
- Two-hour reserve items: $1.00 per item per hour
- One-day reserve items: $3.00 per item per day
- Audiovisual items: $2.00 per item per day
- Recalled items: $1.00 per item per day ($2.00 for audiovisual items)
- Other circulating items: $1.00 per item per day