Jane Elder, Bridwell Library Reference
- ThM, Perkins School of Theology, in progress
- MTS, Perkins School of Theology
- MLS, Texas Woman's University
- MA, History, Southern Methodist University
- BA, History, Southern Methodist University
- BFA, Journalism, Southern Methodist University
Church History, History of Methodism, History of Texas and the American Southwest, Film History, Biography, Non-Fiction Writing, Writing Best Practices
- Fiasco: George Clinton Gardner's Correspondence from the U.S.-Mexico Boundary Survey, 1849-1854. Dallas: Southern Methodist University Press, 2010.
- Alice Faye: A Life Beyond the Silver Screen. Jackson: University Press of Mississippi, 2002.
- Trading in Santa Fe: John M. Kingsbury's Correspondence with James Josiah Webb, 1853-1861. Dallas, TX: Southern Methodist University Press / DeGolyer Library, 1996.
Selected Professional Distinctions:
- The Philip Schaff Prize in Church History, Perkins School of Theology, 2013
- SMU Libraries Outstanding Achievement Award, 2012
- Alice Fayle biography review in the Los Angeles Times and the New York Times
- Fray Francisco Atanasio Dominguez Award for historic survey and research from the New Mexico Historical Society for Trading in Santa Fe, 1997
- Award of Merit from the Santa Fe Trail Association for Trading in Santa Fe, 1997
Leslie Fuller, Bridwell Library Reference and Digital Services
- PhD, Religious Studies, Southern Methodist University
- MDiv, Columbia Theological Seminary
- BA, French, Furman University
Biblical Studies, Reception History, Second Temple Literature, Song of Songs, Hebrew Poetry, Bible in Film Feminist Theory, Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- "Introductions and Reflections" on Ezra and Nehemiah in The CEB Women's Bible, Nashville, TN: Abingdon, 2016.
- "Gomer" in The CEB Women's Bible, Nashville, TN: Abingdon, 2016.
- "PARAKLESIS" with Dr. Jaime Clark-Soles and Ben Boeckel in the online Contexticon of New Testament Language, Cambridge, MA: Contexticon, 2016.
Selected Professional Distinctions:
- Schubert M. Ogden Fellowship for Academic Excellence in Theology, Southern Methodist University Graduate Program in Religious Studies, 2016-2017
- Dissertation Fellowship, Southern Methodist University Dedman College, 2016-2017
- Columbia Friendship Circle Fellowship, Columbia Theological Seminary, 2012
- Ludwig R.M. Dewitz Old Testament Studies Award, Columbia Theological Seminary, 2011
- Congregational Fellow, The Fund for Theological Education, 2009
Caroline Collins, Bridwell Theological Writing Center Assistant
- MTS, Perkins School of Theology in progress
- BA, Religion, Southwestern University, Magna Cum Laude
Biblical Studies, Philosophy, Methods of Biblical Interpretation, Linguistics
- MAST Program, Perkins School of Theology, 2020
- David Knox Porter Pre-Theology Award, Southwestern Theology, 2020
- Born & Raised in Houston, TX
- Authors / Theologians Who Inspire Me: Sheldon Vanauken, Dante, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Flora Slosson Wuellner, CS Lewis, Mark Larrimore, Erich Auerbach
- Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Hiking
- Enneagram (if you’re into that): 4w5
Yolanda M. Santiago Correa, Bridwell Theological Writing Center Assistant
- PhD Candidate, Religious Studies, Southern Methodist University
- MDiv, Duke Divinity School
- BA, Psychology, Universidad Interamericana de Puerto Rico
Latinx theology, blackness, blackness in Latin America, culture, music, and the interaction of culture and religious practice
I have been the teaching assistant for Moral Theology, Intro to Western Religions, and Judaism, Christianity, and the Bible, which I am currently teaching for Dedman College. I am bilingual (Spanish and English) and have a basic understanding of written Portuguese.