PRESIDENT'S SCHOLAR 2018-2019
ANA CAROLINA SALE
Carol is a junior from Libertyville, Illinois, majoring in biological sciences and health and society and minoring in Spanish and human rights.
She enjoys Special Olympics, swimming, reading and running. After graduation Carol plans to attend medical school.
HIGH SCHOOL HIGHLIGHTS
- Libertyville Juniorettes Community Service Group, president
- Special Olympics, trainer
- Kim Muno Scholarship, recipient
SMU ACTIVITIES AND HONORS
- English as a Second Language, volunteer
- Mustang Heroes, Special Olympics project leader
- Mustang Heroes, events co-chair
- Best Buddies