PRESIDENT'S SCHOLAR 2019-2020
JENA TONG YUAN DOUVILLE
Tong Yuan is a senior from Seattle, Washington, majoring in health and society.
She enjoys hiking, food, current events and ultimate Frisbee. After graduation Tong Yuan plans to work in public health with a specific focus on women's health or food access.
HIGH SCHOOL HIGHLIGHTS
- Washington State Honors Award
- Cornish College of the Arts Preparatory Dance Program
- Global Service Learning: China
SMU ACTIVITIES AND HONORS
- SMU Ultimate Frisbee team, president and captain
- Honor Roll with High Distinction
- Fritz Lang’s Metropolis Dallas VideoFest, dancer and film screening
- NSF REU in Rwanda: data integration and interviews concerning Rwanda's family planning program
- IES Abroad study program in Granada, Spain
- Seattle/King County Clinic, intern