Class of: 2021
Hometown: Austin, TX
High School Name: Stephen F. Austin High School
Major(s)/Minor(s): Electrical Engineering major with Biomedical Specialization; Chemistry, Math, and Biology minors
High School Accomplishments:
- Student Council Executive President
- National Honor Society President
- Current Events Club President & Co-Founder
- Scottish Rite Hospital for Children Research Intern
- TangoTab volunteer and Guinness World Record holder
- Dean’s Student Advisory Committee Research Chair
- Live a Great Story Ambassador
- Relay for Life SMU Team Recruitment Coordinator and MC
What do you like most about being a Hunt Scholar?
I'm excited by the fantastic opportunities we are given as Hunt Scholars. Whether it be study abroad, Tate lectures, or the community of other Hunt Scholars, we have numerous resources to ensure our success and the impact that we can have on the community and beyond.