Class of: 2022
Hometown: Dallas, TX
High School Name: The Hockaday School
Major(s)/Minor(s): Biology major, Biomedical Anthropology minor
High School Accomplishments:
- Girl Scout Gold Award: "Oh The Places You'll Go" Books and Benefits in the Dallas Community
- Girl Scout Silver Award
- Assistant Chair of The Hockaday School Student Diversity Board
- Semi-Finalist in the Siemens Competition in Math, Science, and Technology
- Published co-author in Molecular Cancer Research: "Modulation of Mutant KrasG12D-Driven Lung Tumorigenesis In Vivo by Gain or Loss of PCDH7 Function"
- Association of Black Students Freshman Liaison
- Loyd Commons Growth Committee Diversity Chair
- Member of the Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Society at Southern Methodist University
- SMU University Honors Program Member
What do you like most about being a Hunt Scholar?
I'm most looking forward to being a part of a supportive, close-knit family! I am excited to be intellectually stimulated and challenged as I explore and grow alongside passionate scholars. The opportunities presented by this program are truly unique and I cannot wait to experience SMU with such a tremendous class! Pony Up!