Class of: 2022
Hometown: Danville, CA
High School Name: Monte Vista High School
Major(s)/Minor(s): Public Policy, Human Rights, and Spanish majors, Law & Legal Reasoning minor
High School Accomplishments:
- "Cure Spinal Muscular Atrophy" Club Founder
- Special Olympics Event Coordinator/Volunteer
- Associated Student Body President
- Researcher at Deason Criminal Justice Reform Center
- Caswell Leadership Fellow
- Beta Theta Pi Philanthropy Chair
- Hegi Career Leader
What do you like most about being a Hunt Scholar?
I am excited to use this opportunity of leadership to not only have a large impact on campus, but also on those who surround me. I want to become a stronger leader while also learning how to follow under the leadership of others. I cannot wait to get to know the Hunt Scholar family and work together to create positive change at SMU!