Class of: 2022
Hometown: Westport, CT/The Woodlands, TX
High School Name: The John Cooper School
Major(s)/Minor(s): Finance and German majors, History minor
High School Accomplishments:
- Senior Class Vice President
- JSA Treasurer
- Chair of Prom Committee
- Membership in the Boulevard Investment Group first as a Junior Analyst Program, then as a Portfolio Manager within the Consumer Sector Portfolio Manager, and now Advisor to the Consumer Sector
- Member of Kappa Kappa Gamma Women's Fraternity
- BBA Scholar within Cox School of Business
- Admitted to University Honors Program
- Girls Who Invest 2020 Summer Intensive Program Scholar
What do you like most about being a Hunt Scholar?
I love being a member of a cohesive and supportive community, and being able to find Hunt Scholars in all sorts of diverse groups and fields within the University! It's difficult to walk across campus without running into at least one friend from the program, which makes SMU feel like home.