Faculty and Staff can have a significant impact on the success of Sustainability at SMU. Incorporating sustainable procedures and concepts into course material is critical to developing a student body that is cognizant of their impact on our environment and qualified to sustain that environment.
Below are some benefits of you being involved:
- Increase student involvement
- Include sustainability components in current curriculum
- Write articles to be included on Sustainability Website
- Take active role in Sustainability initiatives on campus
- Broaden educational opportunities to surrounding communities
- Contribute to orientation of students to Sustainability at SMU
- Bring new ideas regarding Sustainability to SMU
- Increase your knowledge of Sustainability and how it impacts you
- Added opportunities for research and student projects
- And many, many more!