The Hegi Family Career Development Center sponsors the SMU Career and Internship Fair in both the spring and fall semesters.
This popular event is open to all undergraduate students, graduate students and alumni from the Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences, Cox School of Business, Bobby B. Lyle School of Engineering, and Meadows School of the Arts. An estimated 700 students and alumni are expected to attend. Most will be seeking a full-time position or internship or an opportunity to network with your organization. Some students will be gathering general career information.
Interested in the Career Fair?
If interested in participating in the Career and Internship Fair, please complete the Interest Form below.
Due to new space restrictions, we have adjusted our selection criteria. Primary consideration is given to employers who are hiring across multiple majors/disciplines at scale.
Once you complete the Interest Form, an Employer Relations team member will contact you within 5 business days of your submission.
Career Fair Interest Form
Career Fair Information
Event Date & Location
Tuesday, September 13th
4 p.m. to 7 p.m
Hughes-Trigg Student Center Ballrooms
The schedule of fees is based on employer categories, registration period, and special arrangements requested.
The registration fee includes attendance by two recruiters. Additional recruiters may be registered in advance for a $20 fee each. At the door, additional recruiters will be charged $100 each.
- Standard Registration: $450
- Nonprofit Rate: $225 (Governmental agency or nonprofit organization)
[back to top]
- Attendance by two recruiters. Additional recruiters may be registered in advance for a $20 fee each. At the door, additional recruiters will be charged $100 each.
- A six foot table.
- **If your display exceeds 6 feet in length or you have special requests, email the staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can accommodate you. If we are not notified two working days prior to the event, an additional fee will be accessed.**
- Two chairs.
- Self parking on Bishop Boulevard.
- Assistance with heavy materials.
- Food and beverages for recruiters.
If you would like to request special arrangements for power or media equipment, you are required to indicate this information on the online registration form.
[back to top]
Cancel a registration by sending an email to email@example.com in order to document your cancellation. Employers who cancel ten working days prior to the event will receive a 100% refund. No refunds will be offered after this date.
[back to top]
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org