SMU dining + Dallas = foodie paradise
At SMU, find food that you can savor! With an impressive selection of healthy options and comfort food - all freshly prepared - even the pickiest of palates can enjoy meals throughout campus. At Real Food on Campus in Umphrey Lee, an all-you-care-to-eat residential restaurant, choose from International Street Fare, Home Zone, a produce market, pizza, pasta, omelettes all day or the "Healthy on the Hilltop," featuring full meal solutions for those desiring vegan or gluten-free fare. At The Fresh Food Company in Arnold Dining Commons, take advantage of all-you-can-eat at nine different stations. Always fresh, never frozen, and prepared right in front of you, you can choose from salads, burgers, regional cuisine, or home-cooked classics. If you're on the go, stop by Mac's Place in McElvaney Hall, to pick up a freshly made-to-order grill and pizza options and convenient grab-n-go choices.
Looking for your favorite cup of coffee or chicken sandwich? SMU Dining has that covered, too. Among the hotspots are Café 100, Chick-fil-A, SUBWAY, Einstein's Bros. Bagels, Campisi's Pizza, and The Market, a fully stocked convenience store. Lastly, the Hughes-Trigg Student Center is home to the two newest hits on campus, eS MUcho (burritos, tacos, quesadillas, etc.) and Sushic, offering made-to-order sushi. You can even grab a fresh smoothie in the Dedman Rec at SMUothies.
Other features of SMU Dining:
- SMU Dining has a Registered and Licensed Dietitian on staff, available for free and private consultations for your nutritional guidance
- Want to send fresh a birthday cake or delicious congratulatory cupcakes? Click here to have SMU Dining's award-winning pastry chef bake something for you!
- Through our innovative instant feedback system, text us at any time with comments and suggestions!
- Visit smudining.com for quick and easy access to:
- Sign up for a meal plan
- Find menus and nutrition information
- Contact dining staff
- Learn location hours of operation
- Find the rotating list of food trucks coming to campus
But don't limit your taste buds to just the on-campus convenience of the Hilltop's fabulous fare. Dallas is a gastronomic hot-spot and total foodie paradise. From Michelan-starred chefs, to drool-worthy Texas BBQ, and the ever-evolving offering at the restaurant incubator, Trinity Groves, you'll never run out of options here.