Membership in the SMU Tower Center Forum gives you exclusive access to a range of programs facilitated by the John Goodwin Tower Center for Political Studies, the premier academic center for public and international affairs in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
The Tower Center
- Shapes tomorrow's leaders by empowering students to lead and serve
- Promotes the study of politics and international affairs
- Stimulates an interest in public service among undergraduates
- Bridges the gap among the worlds of policy, politics and academia
- Encourages a marketplace of ideas where all parties and views are heard
As a member of the Tower Center Forum
You will receive invitations to private briefings, seminars, conferences, lectures and other events with top scholars from around the country and the world, leaders from the private sector and prominent politicians and other public figures.
By joining the Tower Center Forum, you will
- Interact with speakers in intimate settings while discussing the big issues of the day
- Meet and engage with scholars, political leaders and major figures in international affairs
- Attend numerous Tower Center events, including conferences, symposia, seminars and lectures with leaders, practitioners and experts in their fields
- Meet today's power brokers, policy makers and analysts in off-the-record briefings and exclusive private events
- Support SMU student and faculty research that brings ideas to life
- Help SMU students gain internships at the State Department and in congressional offices, international organizations and businesses
- Enable SMU students to participate in prestigious conferences, study abroad and develop their own research projects
- Provide opportunities for SMU students to continue to learn about, and one day influence, the world in which we live
Your tax-deductible membership enables us to bring these opportunities to the SMU campus and supports teaching and research in areas that are critical in shaping the future of U.S. policies and international affairs, as well as state and local politics.
Learn more about the Tower Center Forum:
Bora Laci | Program Coordinator| firstname.lastname@example.org | (214) 768-4716