SMU Intramural Calendar: Fall 2014
To sign-up for all Intramural Sports, go to How To Register.
- Registrations: October 1-8, 2014, 9 am - 4:30 pm, at Dedman Center Intramural Office, Room 113
- MANDATORY CAPTAIN'S MEETING: Thursday, October 9, 6:00 pm in Dedman Classroom 1.
- Entry Fee: $30/team.
- Play begins October 22 and extends through November 20.
- 3 Week round robin regular season.
- 1-Week seeded, single elimination playoff (games will be scheduled at various times during playoffs).
- NIRSA Flag Football rules apply except where SMU Intramural differ.
- Official team consists of 7 players (8 CoRec). Minimum 5 players (6 CoRec) must be present to avoid forfeit.
- Team rosters may not exceed 20 members.
- Leauges: Open, Women's, CoRec, Greek, and Res Hall.
- Individual players may be on the roster for maximum of 2 Open teams and only 1 Greek, Women, CoRec and Res Hall league.
- Flag Football Flyer
- SMU IM Flag Football Rules
GET OFF THE BENCH AND GET PAID TO STAY IN THE GAME!
FLAG FOOTBALL OFFICIALS WANTED
Seeking energetic, dependable and enthusiastic students with a desire to learn valuable skills, earn money, and have fun.
Find out more on Wednesday, October 22, from 5:30-7:30 pm, in Dedman Center Classroom 1.
Training will begin same night. New officials must complete entire training to be hired. Officials training will continue Thursday, Oct 23, evening and Sunday, Oct 19, night.
- $30/Team Entry Fee
- 8 x 8
- Mandatory Captain's Meeting, August 28, @ 6 pm in Dedman Classroom 1.
- Play begins September 8 through October 8 (playoffs not included) on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays evenings (Optional Sundays)
- All contests played on the Intramural Fields.
- Soccer Flyer
- Soccer Rules
- Sand Volleyball:
- CONGRATULATIONS TO FALL 2014 SAND VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONS:
- CoRec: Flash Them Tips
- Open: New Name
- 3x3 Basketball:
- Leagues: Open, Women's, and Res Hall.
- $20/team Entry Fee
- Mandatory Captain's Meeting, September 4, at 6 pm in Dedman Classroom 1.
- CHANGE: Play begins September 18 through October 9 on Thursdays from 6-10 pm.
- All contests played on Dedman Center BB courts 1 and 2.
- 3x3 Basketball Flyer
- 3x3 Basketball Rules
- One-Day Singles Golf:
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FALL 14 SINGLES GOLF CHAMPION
- Longest Drive: Konor Malott
- Closest to Pin: Andres Brener