Up to 28 upper-class student live in a two-floor Service Theme Community. Residents go through an interview process and sign the Service House Contract Addendum before an assignment is made. Residents enjoy community meals, create house rules and share in house upkeep. The Service House has large shared facilities including a commercial-sized kitchen and a spacious community room with large screen TV, pool table, and ping-pong table. A meal plan is not required of residents.
- Located in the heart of campus
- Theme community for 28 upper-class residents
- Large community kitchen
- Large community room with couches, TV etc.
- House pool table and ping pong table
- Courtyard area
- Large Study area
- Computer room
- Double rooms with suite-style or private bathroom
- Moveable furniture
- Mattress length: 80 inches
- Average square footage is 209
Service House Website