Daniel House offers a unique opportunity for upperclass students to live together in an apartment setting. It’s ideal for students who want to live on-campus in an apartment setting. Sharing an apartment while having a single room blends the "best of both worlds." The apartments remain open over all break periods (Fall Break, Thanksgiving, Winter Break and Spring Break).
- Located in the northern section of campus on Daniel Street, convenient to Dallas Hall & Fondren Life Sciences
- Theme community for 39 upper-class residents, including some transfers
- Townhouse style apartments with single occupancy bedrooms
- Courtyard area
- Utilities included: Water, electric, cable, internet through the SMU network and local phone service (residents provide their own telephone)
- Laundry room convenient to apartments
- Two-story townhouse style
- Three single occupancy rooms
- Two bathrooms
- Common area furnished with a sofa, table and chair
- Bedrooms are furnished with a twin bed (80" mattress), dresser, desk and chair.