Spring 2015 Check-Out Procedure
- Attend your closing information meeting (see your Residential Community Director or RA for date and location.)
- All residents, please read the Check-out Closing Notice (pdf).
- Residents of Hawk & Martin, refer to the Hawk & Martin Closing Information (pdf).
- Residents of Hawk, Martin, Moore and Daniel House, read How to Clean the Kitchen (pdf).
- How Donate Your Stuff (pdf).
Schedule Your Check-Out Appointment
To schedule your check-out appointment, click the link to your hall below (links active on Monday, April 27)
May Term and Summer School Housing
Summer school housing applications are available now on-line at housingsignup.smu.edu (current residents only) or at the RLSH offices in Boaz. Summer school undergraduate housing is in Morrison-McGinnis for 2015.
Current residents attending summer school who cannot go home between Spring and Summer school may request interim housing on line beginning Monday, April 27. If approved, payment will be due by May 6th. Interim residents must be residing on-campus the entire interim period, and will move to Moore Hall no later than 3 PM on Sunday, May 17.
Current residents may request May Term housing using the housing sign up portal (available now). Residents must be enrolled in May Term in order to be approved for May housing, and will be required to move to Morrison-McGinnis, no later than 3 PM on Sunday, May 17. An 'all flex' meal plan is required for May Term housing, and dining hours are limited.