SMU Mustang Health Service Appointments:
- Hours: Appointments are available During regular business hours.
- Location: Click here to see Health Center location and map.
- Forms: Some services may require completed forms prior to the appointment. See below for details.
- Fees: Counseling services are available for currently enrolled SMU students free of charge.
- Class Excuses: The Health Center does not provide excuses for students who miss class because of illness. It is the responsibility of the student to communicate with faculty concerning class absences. For more information, read the Class Excuse Policy.
- Missed Appointments: In fairness to students wanting to secure timely services from the Health Center, students who miss an appointment without notifying the Center at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time may have a $20.00 No-Show fee charged to their SMU account.
The Mustang Health Services Patient Portal allows SMU students to:
- Communicate securely and confidentially with Heath Center staff
Schedule certain types of appointments on-line
Review upcoming appointments
Get lab and radiology results
Complete required forms
Read and acknowledge important information
View and print their immunization records
If you have questions about your Patient Portal, please call Memorial
Health Center at 214-768-2141.