For immediate medical and/or police assistance:
- CALL 911
- If you live on campus, the SMU Police Department will respond to your call.
- If you live off campus, calling 911 will put you in touch with the police department in your area.
- SMU's Office of Psychological Services for Women and Gender Issues
Call for confidential counseling & assistance at 214-768-4795. Call ANYTIME. (Follow the prompts.)
- Counseling & Psychiatric Services 214-768-2277
- Memorial Health Center Medical Services 214-768-2141
- Office of the Chaplain 214-768-4502
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas Sexual Assault Program 214-345-6203
- Dallas Area Rape Crisis Center (DARCC) 214-590-0430
- North Texas Suicide & Crisis Prevention Hotline 214-828-1000
- Contact Dallas Crisis Help Line 972-233-2233