The Master of Science in Health Promotion Management combines foundational health promotion courses taught by industry experts with the world-class business and management courses provided at the Edwin L. Cox School of Business.
Scholarships are available.
Request More Information
The benefits of a Health Promotion Management Degree at SMU
- 2-year, 38-credit hour program
- Evening classes
- Small class size
- Individual faculty mentoring
- Business classes taught by Cox Professors
- Health Promotion classes taught by established industry experts in the field
- 180 hour internship in a managerial position
- Nation-wide 87% of companies offer a wellness management service to their employees.
- Dallas has a well established business community with 20 Fortune 500 Companies, as well as multiple companies devoted to community and corporate wellness
- TOP 5 CAREER OPTIONS
- Corporate Wellness Coordinators
- Account Executives and Project Managers
- Community Health Workers
- Health Service Managers
- Health Coaches and Educators