Each year SMU gratefully recognizes the President's Associates, a select group of SMU supporters who contribute cumulatively $1,000 or more to any area of the University during our fiscal year June 1 – May 31. President's Associates share a clear vision for the future of SMU and are committed to making a difference in the lives of its students.
Through their generosity, President's Associates demonstrate a deep commitment to the University and help ensure that SMU will continue to provide an outstanding educational experience. An annual testament to SMU's momentum, their gifts support the University's continuing rise in quality.
Log in to the President's Associates website here.
President's Associates are recognized each year based on total gifts, pledge payments and matching gifts received in the previous fiscal year, June 1 – May 31. Alumni under 35 who graduated from SMU within the past 10 years are eligible for membership at 50 percent of the minimum gift amounts listed.
As a President’s Associate, you will receive:
- the President’s Associates card, annual calendar and Centennial Academic Programs Booklet
- frequent news and communication, including a quarterly Campaign newsletter
- access to the President’s Associates web site
- inclusion in SMU’s honor roll of donors published in the SMU Annual Report
- invitations to special President's Associates events, including the annual President's Associates Reception and President's Briefing
- information about other University events that take place in Dallas and across the nation
- dedicated email assistance for inquiries regarding President’s Associates or other campus matters
- dedicated phone support available for general inquiries and campus referrals
Please Join Us
For more information on President’s Associates, please contact the SMU Office of Donor Relations at 214-768-4525 or email@example.com.
All gifts made to the University during The Second Century Campaign will count toward the campaign goals. President’s Associates will continue to be recognized after the campaign's conclusion.