New Residential Commons
Features of SMU’s new campus life model include:
- An academics-focused social community where students have a home and a sense of belonging
- A new model for campus living, creating an experience in which students affiliate with a particular residence hall
- A faculty member living in each residential commons to interact with residents
- Leadership opportunities through community councils and other service positions
- Programming for students and faculty to cultivate a sense of community and competition among SMU’s commons
If you’re interested in naming opportunities within the Residential Commons, please read about ways you can invest in the Residential Commons system.