Your grades last term didn’t show what you are capable of. So, what’s your plan for next term?
Enroll in SUCCESS STRATEGIES (HDEV 1211)!
This class is a one credit, graded course designed to help students achieve greater success in their academic, professional, and personal lives through ongoing self-assessment and journal writing. The course starts the second week of class and ends more than two weeks before the end of the semester. Fall and spring classes meet twice a week on Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday. HDEV 1211 fulfills the Oral Communication proficiency in the University Curriculum.
If you’re ready to make some changes, this class could make a big difference.
- Interest in learning strategies for success
- Willingness to try new approaches
- Guidance with setting and achieving goals
- Help identifying what strategies work best for your academic success
- Support for implementing what you learn in class
For more information about SUCCESS STRATEGIES, take a look at a current syllabus, call 214-768-3648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email email@example.com with your ID number and desired section number in order to receive permission to enroll