This SMU-chartered student organization is just for students with learning differences. This informal group meets monthly to provide support to each other, learn tips and strategies, plan fun events, and work as an educating agent on campus on the topic of learning differences.
We are looking for student leaders for 2013/2014. Please contact the SNL Advisor - Alexa Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for info on the next monthly SNL meeting!
Look for the SNL group on Facebook!
Past Events / Programs
- LD/ADHD in the Workplace: Panel Discussion
- Peer mentoring panel at The Winston School
- Learning Disabilities in College: A Student Perspective (video)
- The Extra Mile Award: Faculty Award for professors who have been considerate and sensitive to those students who learn differently. Congratulations to the 2013 honorees:
- Joci Caldwell-Ryan (Dedman)
- Tony Pederson (Meadows)
- Low Ropes Course