Houston-Galveston One-Day Event typically includes:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Community Worship Service
- Bridwell Library Tour
- Attend a Class
- Panel Discussions
- Dinner with Faculty
- Financial Aid Resources
- Spiritual Life and Formation
- The Internship Program
- Gathering and Introductions
- Attend a Class*
- Dinner with Administrators, Faculty and Students
- Presentations and Q&A on Theological Education, Curriculum, Student Experience, Costs and Financial Aid
*Varies, depending on schedule
Register to attend a session of Inside Perkins!
One day individual visits can also be scheduled for the upcoming semester while classes and other community activities are in session. Normally an individual visit to campus will last from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
To schedule an individual campus visit other than the dates listed above, please contact Herbert Coleman, Director of Recruitment and Admissions at email@example.com or 214.768.2139.
For an optimal campus visit, please contact us at least two weeks before such a date to allow us to tailor a visit specifically for you.