Pat Tillman Military Scholarship
The Tillman Military Scholars program supports our nation’s active and veteran servicemembers and their spouses by removing financial barriers to completing a degree program of choice.
Who is eligible to apply to become a Tillman Military Scholar?
- Veteran and active duty military servicemembers
- Of both pre- and post-9/11 service
- From all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard, including service in the National Guard and Reserve
- Spouses of active or veteran servicemembers
- Including surviving spouses
- Servicemember or spouse seeking assistance to pursue an undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate degree as a full-time student at a public or private, 4-year U.S.-based accredited institution
The scholarships cover not only direct study-related expenses such as tuition and fees, but also other needs, including housing and child care.