February 6, 2014
Fellowship UMC in Trophy Club, TX is looking for a Contemporary Praise Band Keyboardist/Pianist. This position calls for 15 hours per week to participate in the music ministries of the church, duties of which include but are not limited to:
1. Provide musical accompaniment for rehearsals with worship band and any extra vocal choirs needing accompaniment.
2. Provide musical accompaniment for Sunday morning services
3. Preparation and study
4. Select non-vocal music for worship which coordinates with the weekly worship theme
5. Provide musical accompaniment for special worship settings in the Christian year
6. Participate as a member of the Worship Band as well as serving as the Band Leader – leading all instrumentalists and working with Director of Worship Arts to oversee the group.
7. Participate in weekly Worship Team meetings as available.
8. Provide accompaniment for any funerals or weddings as needed.
9. Provide both piano accompaniment as well as auxiliary – pad/string keyboards for worship band. Music in the style of Hillsong, Tomlin, Jobe, Redman, etc.
Contact informationFor more info contact Jessica Bennett, Director of Worship Art: Jessica@fumctc.com