2014 - 2015 Site Leaders
Kelly Howey, Paul Lujan
Emily Dombrowski, Mark Honrales
Jayce Miller, Gloria Yi
Ashley Park, Gabriella Padgett
Chanesia Johnson, La'Keisha Adams
Michelle Ko, Jean Wu
Aymen Osmani, Yu Xie
Monica Rodriguez, Sarah Day
Ethan Suh, Olivia Nguyen
Mimi Chong, Mohammad Alhaji
Lilybeth Strouse, Monica Rodriguez
Paul Lujan, Michelle Ko
Sara Ann Ziemicki, Jayce Miller
Nicholas Costello, Elainy Lopez
River Ribas, Colton Donica
Danielle Katz, Gloria Yi
Ashley Park, Maime Murry
Hena Rafiq, Emily Dombrowski
Mark Honrales, Nohemi Mora
Interested in being a Site Leader?
Applications for Site Leader typically become available at the end of March. Once we wrap up all of our wonderful Spring Break trips, we look to put together the new AB Leadership Team, which is comprised of seven Executive Board members and about 30-40 Site Leaders.
General Requirements for Eligibility:
- Applicants for the Site Leader position must have attended at least one trip.
- Students must be in good standing with the University and the Community Engagement & Leadership Center at SMU.
General Site Leader Commitments:
- Attending the AB Leadership Retreat in the Fall semester. All AB Executive Board Members and Site Leaders are required to attend this retreat in entirety. Failure to attend this retreat will result in loss of position.
- If selected as a Site Leader, students must commit to leading at least one trip during the year.
- Fall and Winter Break Leaders will attend bi-weekly meetings in the Fall semester.
- Spring Break Leaders will attend bi-weekly meetings in the late Fall through Spring semester.
- Fulfilling all expectations of their positions in a timely manner as well as thinking of new and innovative ideas for their positions.