New Section added for STAT/CSE 4340 / EMIS 3340!
ENROLL NOW through my.SMU
Thinking of a career in
social work, government, law or law enforcement?
A Special Intersessions Focus:
Criminology and Social Justice
Take several courses in May, June and July
to get an interdisciplinary look perspective
Need some assistance?
Visit the MayTerm Program office, M - F, 9am - 12pm; 1pm - 5pm
in the University Advising Center, Ste. 408, Blanton
(214) 768-1009 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Take advantage of MayTerm
- MayTerm provides a unique opportunity to continue pursuing your academic goals by focusing on a single course in a smaller class setting on the main campus. Any motivated student in good standing is eligible to apply.
- Students may enroll in only one course during MayTerm. Classes meet weekdays for 4 hours per day; check course syllabus for exact times. Courses are also visible at my.SMU.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor to select your preferred course(s). Through MayTerm you may be able to complete some requirements for the UC or your major, or a prerequisite.
- Enrollment through my.SMU will open Monday April 10, at 12:01 AM. Talk to your academic advisor, and then visit our course listings page.
Other Opportunities at SMU for May, June, July, and August