The Infinity Project Technology Kit components are easy to use and install on existing classroom PCs.
Developed to work in tandem with The Infinity Project curriculum, the Technology Kit includes the latest easy-to-use hardware and software - enabling students to think and act like real engineers.
Built around cutting-edge data acquisition technology developed by Texas Instruments and industry-standard LabVIEW software pioneered by National Instruments, the Infinity Project Technology Kit gives students a hands-on opportunity to perform engineering design and experimentation on high-tech topics including the Internet, wireless communications, digital imaging, and music and audio processing.
Everything you need in one box.
The Infinity Project Technology Kit includes:
- Cutting-edge myDAQ hardware turns a computer into a suite of scientific measurement instruments capable of analyzing signal data and controlling simple processes – just like the pros do.
- Industry-standard LabVIEW software provides a graphical design environment - easy for students to learn and powerful for them to use.
- Multimedia Peripherals - digital web camera, speakers, microphone and all the cables needed to connect up to a standard PC.
With the technology kit, students are able to undertake hundreds of exciting engineering designs including:
- Creating a digital music player
- Developing special effects for movies
- Building prosthetic implants
To order The Infinity Project's classroom technology kit for your school laboratory, click here.