The Infinity Project Technology Kit components are easy to use and install on existing classroom PCs.
Developed to work in tandem with The Infinity Project curriculum, the Technology Kit includes the latest easy-to-use hardware and software - enabling students to think and act like real engineers.
The Infinity Project Technology Kit is built around cutting-edge Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology developed by Texas Instruments and industry-standard software pioneered by National Instruments. Students utilize the kit to perform engineering design and experimentation on high-tech topics including the Internet, wireless communications, digital imaging, and music and audio processing.
Everything you need in one box.
The Infinity Project Technology Kit includes:
- Cutting-edge hardware built around TI's Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology.
- NI LabVIEW for The Infinity Project Software that provides an industry-standard graphical programming design environment - easy for students to learn and powerful for them to use.
- Multimedia Peripherals - digital web camera, speakers, and cables needed to connect up to a standard PC.
With the technology kit, students are able to undertake several exciting engineering designs including:
- Creating their own personal cell phones
- Designing digital musical instruments
- Building special effects for movies
- Developing exciting Internet applications
To order The Infinity Project Technology Kit for your school laboratory, Take the next step.