Because you are visiting this site, we can assume that you are a math, science or technology teacher who is interested in expanding your students' learning by incorporating dynamic engineering education. Just as likely, you also want to turn them on to the exciting career opportunities an engineering background would afford them.
The Infinity Project is a completely turnkey, cost-effective way to do just that.
Infinity is designed to work two ways.
- It can serve as a stand-alone engineering course.
- It can be used to augment existing math or science courses, adding in the relevance and excitement of modern engineering to your traditional math and science programs.
Which of your students should take Infinity? Infinity isn't just for star students; it's for everyone. It helps students and teachers connect traditional math and science topics to the creativity of engineering design. Specifically, the Infinity curriculum is appropriate for sophomore through senior students who have:
- Completed Algebra II
- Taken at least one lab science course.
We know that your next step will be to tell your administrator about Infinity. That's why we've provided the tools and resources you'll need to share this exciting program with him or her.
From this page, you can download:
- A PowerPoint© presentation that will equip you to showcase The Infinity Project for your administrator and others.
- A one-page information sheet will provide you with a snapshot of The Infinity Project - all of the pertinent details in one place.
If you are interested and ready to join The Infinity Project, click to Take the Next Step.