Lyle Engineering offers a unique, personal experience for on-campus study.
- Small class size - Opportunity to get to know your professors and classmates and more personal attention
- Take part in hands-on research opportunities
- Research and Teaching Assistantships available to full-time graduate students (limited and competitive placement)
- Graduate Co-op Program – gain valuable professional experience and contacts
- See the beautiful campus and facilities in Dallas. See the 360-Degree Virtual Tour
- Look here for on- and off-campus housing information
- Student Organizations include professional organization, service organizations, engineering associations and international organizations
See all of the school's Master's degrees offered.
Meningitis Vaccination Requirement
Texas State Law effective January 1, 2012: Any entering student at any Texas college or university who is under 30 years old must be immunized for meningitis before attending classes (and must have received the vaccine within the preceding 5 years and at least 10 days prior to the first class day) or provide exemption information. Information on submitting your immunization records or request for a waiver is provided by the SMU Memorial Health Center.