The mission and goals of Lyle School of Engineering can only be achieved with the help of dedicated alumni volunteers willing to assist us in recruiting the best and brightest new students for our graduate programs.
We would like to invite you to give of your time and talent by serving as an Alumni Ambassador for Lyle's Graduate Enrollment Office.
As an Alumni Ambassador, you can represent the Lyle School of Engineering in a variety of ways.
Examples of the roles Alumni Ambassadors play include:
- Assisting the Graduate Enrollment staff in engaging potential students in your area by providing referrals.
- Assisting our recruiters to coordinate/host information sessions in your community or at your company.
- Serving as a resource person at your company by distributing informational materials about graduate programs at the Lyle School of Engineering.
- Being knowledgeable about the Lyle School of Engineering and promoting it by talking to those in your area about programs and initiatives.
- Having phone conversations with potential graduate students interested in hearing about your personal experience as a student at the Lyle School of Engineering.
We realize that our alumni face many competing priorities. so your level of involvement as an Alumni Ambassador is completely up to you.
Please take a moment to complete the Alumni Ambassador volunteer form
. Based on the roles you are comfortable with, we will be able to help you plan your ambassadorship and shape it to meet your needs.