Admission Requirements for the Certificate Program in Systems Engineering
- A Bachelor of Science in engineering, mathematics, or one of the quantitative sciences.
- G.P.A. of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 in previous undergraduate and graduate study.
- A minimum of two years of college-level mathematics, including at least one
year of calculus.
Students not meeting these requirements may be admitted on a conditional basis and required to take articulation (bridging) courses (for undergraduate credit).
Satisfactory completion of the courses specified for the individual certificate:
Certificate in Systems Engineering Fundamentals (9 SCH):
- EMIS 7301 Systems Engineering Process
- EMIS 7303 Integrated Risk Management
- EMIS 7307 Systems Integration and Test
Certificate in Systems Analysis (6 SCH):
- EMIS 7300 Systems Analysis Methods
- EMIS 7305 Systems Reliability, Supportability, and Availability Analysis
Certificate in Systems Design and Development (6 SCH):
- EMIS 7310 Systems Engineering Design
- EMIS 7312 Software Systems Engineering
Certificate in Reliability and LogisticsSystems Engineering (6 SCH):
- EMIS 7369 Reliability Engineering or
EMIS 7330 Systems Reliability Engineering
- EMIS 7340 Logistics Systems Engineering