- Bachelor of Science in engineering or another technical discipline.
- G.P.A. of at least 3.00 on a 4.00 scale in previous undergraduate and graduate study
Degree Requirements (see also Graduate Catalog)
- Thirty (30) term-credit hours of graduate courses with a minimum graduate G.P.A. of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale. Required work includes 24 TCH (total credit hours) of core courses and six TCH of electives.
- Satisfactory completion of the following eight (8) core courses:
- EMIS 7362 Production Systems Engineering
- EMIS 7370 Probability and Statistics for Scientists and Engineers
- EMIS 7301 System Engineering Process
- EMIS 8360 Operations Research Models
- EMIS 8361 Economic Decision Analysis
- EMIS 8362 Engineering Accounting
- EMIS 8363 Engineering Finance
- EMIS 8364 Engineering Management
- Satisfactory completion of two (2) elective courses, approved by the adviser