The EMIS Department offers the following certificates, covering a wide range of fields and professional advancement areas. Each is composed of several credit-bearing courses that may be applied toward the fulfillment of graduate degree requirements.
Certificate Series in Information Engineering and Management
- Certificate in Information Engineering Fundamentals
- Certificate in Information Engineering and Management
- Certificate in Information Technology Governance and Controls
Certificate Series in Systems Engineering
- Certificate in Systems Engineering Fundamentals
- Certificate in Systems Analysis
- Certificate in Systems Design and Development
- Certificate in Reliability and Logistics Systems Engineering
Follow the above links for details on each series and certificate.