The Computer Security and Information Assurance Certificate program is designed for the computer and network professional seeking education to support focused career objectives in computer security and information assurance.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related fields.
- G.P.A. of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 in previous undergraduate and graduate study.
- Students not meeting these requirements may be required to take articulation (bridging) courses.
A student will earn a Certificate in Computer Security and Information Assurance upon the completion of three courses from the following list:
- CSE 7339 – Computer System Security
- CSE 7349 – Data and Network Security
- CSE 7359 – Software Security
- CSE 8349 – Advanced Network Security
- CSE 8352 – Cryptography and Data Security
- Frank Coyle, Ph.D., Computer Science, Southern Methodist University
- Jim Dunham, Ph.D., Stanford University
- Suku Nair, Ph.D., University of Illinois, Urbana