Hotel in Plano
Please note that there are no residence halls at the SMU-in-Plano campus and that the residence halls on the main campus are closed during the first week of J Term. (Hawk, Martin, Moore, Daniel House, and the SMU Apartments are the only communities open over the break.)
Therefore, students enrolled in J Term will be responsible for their own housing during the first week of the program. SMU Residence Halls will re-open for the Spring Term on Sunday, January 12, at 9:00 a.m.
We have secured a block of hotel rooms at very favorable rates at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott-Plano located just a mile away at 5005 Whitestone Lane, Plano, TX 75024.
To make your reservation, please call: 972-943-8200 (or 1-888-236-2427) and mention the group name which is “SMU J Term” or use this link.
The cut-off date for reservations is Tuesday, December 31, 2013.
||$69 per night (plus applicable taxes)
||$89 per night (plus applicable taxes)
Hotel Amenities include:
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Fully-equipped kitchen, including refrigerator, conventional oven, microwave, dishwasher and coffee-maker
- Free high-speed internet access wireless in the rooms and all common areas
- Business Center features computer and printer/copier
- Fitness room and free passes to LA Fitness and Gold's Gym
- Guest laundry room
- Complimentary shuttle service, Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 9:15 p.m.