PLEASE CHECK BACK IN EARLY OCTOBER FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ABOUT J TERM 2014.
Housing for J Term 2013
Please note that there are no residence hall at the SMU-in-Plano campus and that the residence halls on the main campus are closed during this period. (Hawk, Martin, Moore, Daniel House, and the SMU Apartments are the only communities open over the break.)
Therefore, students enrolled in J Term will be responsible for their own housing during the first week of the program. SMU Residence Halls will re-open for the Spring Term on Sunday, January 13 at 9:00 a.m.
We have secured a block of hotel rooms at very favorable rates at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott-Plano located just a mile away at 5005 Whitestone Lane, Plano, TX 75024.
To make your reservation, please call: 972-943-8200 (or 1-888-236-2427) and mention the group name which is “SMU J Term.”.
The cut-off date for reservations is Monday, December 31, 2012.
||$69 per night (plus applicable taxes)
||$89 per night (plus applicable taxes)
Hotel Amenities include:
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Fully-equipped kitchen, including refrigerator, conventional oven, microwave, dishwasher and coffee-maker
- Free high-speed internet access wireless in the rooms and all common areas
- Business Center features computer and color printer/copier
- Fitness room
- Guest laundry room
- Complimentary shuttle service, Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 9:15 p.m