If you have already submitted your J Term application, you can expect to hear back from us during the week after Thanksgiving and no later than Thursday, December 5.
We will send you an email advising you of your final course selection and giving you course permission to officially enroll through Access. Please remember to clear any personal or financial holds that may be on your account.
If you still wish to submit your J Term application, please do so quickly, and we will try to accommodate your request. However, since the initial deadline has passed (Nov. 22), some courses will either be full or cancelled.
Click above to view our new J Term Video
J Term is an intensive, fast-paced mini-term that
offers undergraduate students the opportunity to:
- Complete 3 credit hours in 8 class days
- Choose from more than 50 courses in Plano & Taos
- Enjoy a smaller class size & concentrate on one course
- Accelerate degree completion or stay on track for graduation
- Fulfill general education (GEC) or university curriculum (UC) requirements
- Work towards a second major or minor, or take an elective
- Pay a reduced tuition rate per credit hour (same as summer)
- Do something productive between the fall & spring semesters