Connecting today’s top studios with tomorrow’s top talent
The SMU Guildhall Career Fair connects students and alumni with the industry’s top studios. During the Fair, employers speak with and interview job seekers in the graduating cohort, alumni, and students seeking internships. A networking reception precedes the event, priming graduating cohort job candidates and company representatives for a productive following day.
Interested in registering for our next Career Fair? Contact Adam Radford and see details below.
Attending Companies: Spring 2017
- High Voltage
- Daybreak Game Company
- Boss Fight Entertainment
- And more!
Want to get on our list of attending companies? Contact Adam Radford to register!
Students & Alumni: Contact Adam Radford for instructions on how to register and additional details.
Career Fair Agenda
Wednesday, March 29th
- 6-7:30pm — Networking Reception (For attending employers and the graduating cohort)
Thursday, March 30th
- 9:00am — Setup & Breakfast for Employers
- 9:30am — Career Fair Opens (Candidates for this time period: Graduating Cohort)
- 12:00pm — Lunch Break
- 12:45pm — Career Fair Continues (Candidates for this time period: Cohort 26)
- 2:00pm — Break
- 2:10pm — Career Fair Continues (Candidates for this time period: Alumni and Graduating Cohort)
- 4:30pm — Career Fair Closes
More details will be provided on site.
Employers traveling from out of town have many options for lodging and transportation.
Many of our guests choose to stay at the following locations, which offer Career Fair attendees discounted room rates, complimentary shuttle rides, and other amenities:
Taxi & Shuttle Services