Matt Streit is one of the Guildhall's Production specialization lecturers. He has worked on a number of games within several gameplay genres, including:
- Shooters - Halo: Reach, Homefront, Homefront 2, Metro: Last Light, Nexuiz, and Space Marine
- Action/Adventure - Darksiders 2
- Role-Playing - South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Real-Time Strategy - Dawn of War 2: Retribution, Company of Heroes 2
- Horror - Alan Wake
- Arcade - Trials HD, Kill Team
- Social - Margaritaville Online
Prior to joining Guildhall, Matt served as Usability Manager for THQ, worked as a Player Experience Researcher with THQ, and User Research Engineer at CompuCom/Excell Data Corporation at Microsoft Game Studios (now Microsoft Studios).
Matt has a BS in Computer Science – Psychology from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and an MA and PhD in Psychology from the University of Cincinnati.