Lynne S. Stokes
Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
email@example.comSend an email
Non-Sampling Error Modeling, Capture/Recapture Methods
- “Stranger at the Gate: the Effect of the Plaintiff’s use of an Interpreter on Juror Decision-Making,” (D. Shuman, L. Stokes, and G. Martinez), Behavioral Sciences and the Law, in press (2011) (DOI: 10.1002/bsl).
- “Performance of Weighted Random Effects Model Estimators under Complex Sampling Designs,” (Y. Jia, L. Stokes, I. Harris, and Y. Wang), Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, 36: 6-32 (2011).
- “Evaluation of Wine Judge Performance through Three Characteristics: Bias, Discrimination, and Variation,” (J. Cao and L. Stokes), Journal of Wine Economics, 5, 1-11. (2010)
- “A Bayesian Approach to Ranking and Rater Evaluation: an Application to Grant Reviews,” (J. Cao, S. Zhang, L. Stokes), Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics 35, 194-215. (2010).
- “Data Masking for Disclosure Limitation,” (L. Stokes and G. Duncan), Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics 1, 1–10 (2009).
Distinctions, Grants and Honors
Founders' Award, American Statistical Association - 2012