Professor, Charles F. Frensley Chair in Mathematics
Ph.D., University of Michigan
Statistical Science, Survival Analysis, Saddlepoint Methods, Multivariate Analysis, Reliability Theory, Bootstrap and Robustness, Systems Theory & Stochastic Networks, Complex Variables, Likelihood & Bayesian Inference, Ocean Engineering Applications
- "Bootstrap inference in multistate survival models subject to right censoring" (2012). Biometrika, pre-publish by journal (with Bronson).
- "Multistate survival models as transient electrical networks" (2012). Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, to appear (with Bronson).
- "Exact distributional computations for Roy's statistic and the largest eigenvalue of a Wishart distribution" (2011). Statistics and Computing, 21, 147-157 (with Paige).
- "Tests for symmetry with right censoring" (2011). Journal of Applied Statistics 38, 683-693 (with Abd-Elfattah.
- "Small sample LD-50 confidence intervals using saddlepoints approximations" (2011). Journal of the American Statistical Association, 106, 334-344 (with Paige and Chapman).