Dedman College Ambassadors (DCA) is a student organization devoted to creating a unified Dedman College community. The DCA works to establish and maintain a sense of Dedman College pride on and off campus, while encouraging more students to undertake a major or minor within the college.
We exist so that everyone from future biologists to historians to mathematicians has an opportunity to interact with one another while promoting their shared liberal arts education. All are welcome to join us in uniting Dedman College!
Please join us in welcoming the DCA officers for the 2013-2014 school year:
- President - Eileen Hoedebeck
- Vice President - Aubrey Richardson
- VP Recruitment - Faith Michael & Tyler Connolly
- VP Campus Events - Zoya Mohammed
- VP Philanthropy - Sorsha Huff
- Secretary/Treasurer - Chasitie Brown
Stay in the Know:
Check out the latest issue of our student publication, The Ded-Beat.
Keep in touch with us on Facebook or email us at DCA@smu.edu.