Wayne A. Woodward
Professor and Chair
Ph.D., Texas Tech University
Send an email
Time Series, Robust Estimation, Statistical Analysis
- “The Application of the Kalman Filter to Nonstationary Time Series through Time Deformation,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, 30 (2009), 559-574 (with Wang and Gray).
- “Examining Factors to Better Understand Autoregressive Models,” The American Statistician 63 (2009), 335-342 (with Gray, Haney and Elliott).
- “Association of Viral Infection and Appendicitis,” Archives of Surgery 145 (2010), 63-71 (with Alder, Fomby, Haley, Sarosi, and Livingston).
- “Impact of 11 September 2001 Terrorist Attacks in the USA on Suicide in Areas Surrounding the Crash Sites,” British Journal of Psychiatry 196 (2010), 359-364 (with Claassen, Carmody, Stewart, Bossarte, Larkin, Trivdei).
- “The Generalized Linear Chirp Process,” Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference 140 (2010), 3676-3687 (with Roberston and Gray).
- “Epidemiological Similarities between Appendicitis and Diverticulitis Suggesting a Common Underlying Pathogenesis,” Archives of Surgery 146 (2011), 308-314 (with Livingston, Fomby and Haley).
- “Detecting Brain Activations in Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) Experiments with a Maximum Cross-Correlation Statistic” Journal of Data Science 10 (2012), 403-418 (with Gedif, Schucany, Gunst, Carmack and Haley).
- “G-Filtering Nonstationary Time Series,” Journal of Probability and Statistics 2012 (2012), Article ID 738636, 15 pages (with Xu, Cohlmia and Gray).
- "Comparing the Time-Deformation Method with the Fractional Fourier Transform in Filtering Non-stationary Processes,” Journal of Signal and Information Processing, 3, (2012) 491-501 (with Xu and Gray).
- “Southern Methodist University, Department of Statistical Science, "Strength in Numbers: The Rising of Academic Statistics Departments in the U.S., Springer Verlag, (2013) 257-268 (with Gunst and Schucany).